Full Time Clinical Manager
We are seeking an Experience Clinical Manager with a passion for helping others, to join our team on a full-time basis.
Primary Duties: The Clinical Manager provides clinical supervision and support to ensure a safe and effective service for any person wanting to access the service. The Clinical Manager will work closely with the Managing Director to support the aims and objective of the organization. The Clinical Manager is responsible for managing a team of 6 – 10 addiction counselors, while encouraging and approving ongoing new development of programs. Also encouraging and providing ongoing education and support for the counselling team.
· Be responsible for the health and safety of the center’s clients.
· Be responsible for the clinical management of the counselling and therapy team and liaise with the Managing Director in relation to clinical matters to ensure the service is appropriate to the aims and objectives of the organisation.
· Carry a small caseload.
· Oversee the admission of new clients.
· Be responsible for the management of clinical staff.
· In conjunction with the Managing Director, lead on the development and delivery of counsellor/therapist training.
· Be involved in recruitment and responsible for clinical induction of counsellors, therapists and counselling volunteers.
· Ensure appropriate supervision of volunteers.
· Be responsible for the wellbeing, health and safety, training and personal development of counsellors and therapists.
· Promote whole team working and positive communication in collaboration with the Managing Director.
· Receive own clinical supervision.
· Keep up to date with current policies and developments in relation to clinical supervision.
· Ensure service standards comply with regulatory bodies (CACCF and CRPO).
· Maintain records, monitoring and evaluation systems as required, and provide information for the Managing Director when requested.
· Be a member of the Committee, and present weekly updates to the Committee to be presented to the center’s owners.
· Contribute to the development of policies procedures and strategic planning.
· Contribute to the development of the center’s programs.
· Certificate in addiction counselling (minimum)
· CCAC or ICADC Certification
· CCCS Certification or willingness to obtain
· Minimum 5 years supervisor experience in the addictions field
· Excellent team player – punctual, reliable and mature
· Well organized
· First Aid and /CPR Level HCP
· Vulnerable Screening Check
· Valid driver’s license
· Excellent group facilitation, containment and crisis intervention skills
· Excellent time management and organization skills
· Ability to function well within a fast-paced environment