CANADIAN CERTIFIED PEER SUPPORT WORKER
Have you overcome an addiction?
Are you ready to use that lived experience to help others do the same?
As Canada’s Addictions Workforce Regulator, we know that connection based on shared experience is a vital part of the roadmap to wellness. That is why we are excited to announce a brand-new certification specifically for peer supporters.
**NEW** (CCPSW) CANADIAN CERTIFIED PEER SUPPORT WORKER
The Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation (CACCF) is pleased to announce the launch of the CCPSW Certification. This is an important milestone in the continuing growth and success of our organization.
A Canadian Certified Peer Support Worker must be able to meet the following:
– Documentation of 500 hours of peer work experience
– Documentation of preapproved training*
*please see link for approved training https://irecoveryworks.ca/courses/course/canadian-peer-support-worker
– Supervisor evaluation form from a recent supervisor
– One letter from a character reference of someone who has known you and is familiar with your journey confirming your recovery of at least 2 years
– Read & Sign Consent to Release Information
– Read & Sign Canon of Ethics Principles
– Membership of CACCF in good standing
– Application Processing Fee $250 + applicable taxes
To obtain an application, email email@example.com