apply to become a member
** Membership fees are non refundable
CURRENT MEmbership holders
If you currently hold an active, non-expired membership through CACCF, you have been auto-assigned into the Certemy system to maintain your membership through renewal. To continue please complete the following steps:
- Go to https://app.certemy.com/entry/login
- Your email will be the email you used in the old system
- Your temporary password can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once logged in, you can click ACCEPT to accept your membership.
- A pop up screen will show and ask “Do you currently hold this certification?” You need to click the button CERTEMY to start the renewal phase. Do NOT click “Upload” and upload prior documentation of membership at this point. This will freeze your account.
- Now you are set to begin maintaining your membership. Complete the steps before your next expiration date. To check your status, you may view an up-to-date registry from our website. Click REGISTRY at the top of the page.
If you are currently certified with an active membership, you should already be auto-enrolled (see the above steps to continue). If for some reason this does not work and you are wishing to renew, you may contact the CACCF office. (Note: You must hold an active, non-expired membership).
If you wish to begin a new application and have no other credentials yet, click an “NEW ACCOUNT AND APPLICATION” link below to self-enroll into the certification of your choice. This will create your account so you can get started: (Note: for those who had begun a new application in our former application system, but were NOT certified, you will need to select a link below to begin your application in Certemy).