Canadian Certified Recovery Coach
The applicant must be able to show:
- Already hold a valid CCAC or ICADC certification
- Have completed approved course related to this specialty*
- The approved course can be found here https://theaddictionsacademy.com/therapy-professionals/recovery-courses-and-certificate-programs/recovery-coach-training/?doing_wp_cron=1609270947.7856130599975585937500
- Applicant must be able to show a minimum of 1 (one) year (2000 hours) of experience related to the specialty. This experience must show the ability to help a client engage in treatment and also help with various skills needed to recovery.
- Provide a letter from a clinical supervisor or supervising interventionist that provides proof of the specialty services offered.