Canadian Certified Recovery Coach
Recovery is an imperative word in our industry.
The Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation (CACCF) are pleased to announce the launch of the CCRC Certification. This is an important milestone in the continuing growth and success of our industry!
The Canadian Certified Recovery Coach must be able to meet the following:
– Canadian Certified Recovery Coach (CCRC) Application
– Membership with CACCF in good standing
– Documentation that shows 1 year (approximately 2000 hours) of work experience directly related to this specialty. This experience must show your dedication to helping the client move towards recovery, engage in treatment, and help with the various skills needed for recovery.
– Provide a letter from a Clinical Supervisor from the professional or company employed with, or volunteering for, that provides credence of specialty services offered
– Ability to show 200 hours of supervised experience
– Documentation of Education
upload your certificate of completion and or transcript providing proof of training in the following domains:
1. Advocacy (minimum 10 hours required)
2. Mentoring/Education (minimum 10 hours required)
3. Recovery/Wellness Support (minimum 10 hours required)
4. Ethical Responsibility (minimum 16 hours required)
5. Cultural Competency (minimum 3 hours required)
6. Addictions 101 (minimum 5 hours required)
7. Mental Health (minimum 3 hours required)
8. Motivational Interviewing (minimum 3 hours required)
– Read & Sign Consent to Release Information
– Read & Sign Canon of Ethical Principals
– Application fee $ 150 + tax
** Education can be found through ORCA Optimal Recovery Coach Associates https://www.optimalrecovery.ca/recovery-coaching-rc
Are you going to be one of the first Canadian Certified Recovery Coaches in Canada?
Email email@example.com to get your application assignment today!